Remote Hosting Option
Cerner’s Remote Hosting Option (RHO) addresses challenges associated with maintaining technology for clinical systems that are continually changing, security, system availability, and the resources needed for day-to-day system management.
Remote Hosting Option
Key Benefits of Remote Hosting:
- High levels of system availability and performance
- Affordable, predictable financial model
- Leverage experience from hundreds of remote hosted systems
- Technology protection - Cerner is responsible for technology updates required by code
- Speed to Value - faster ROI !
- Full system management and monitoring - 24x7x365
- Disaster Recovery Prevention and Protection options available
- Client can focus on ‘core business’ of providing quality health care
- eHosting services available - hosting for all health care related solutions
The complexity of modern health care means that health care IT is equally complex. A hospital must provide an environment where users don’t worry about system security or system availability. It’s your priority to successfully manage the systems supporting your clinicians so they can properly care for patients.
Cerner’s Remote Hosting Option (RHO) addresses these technology challenges. RHO provides predictable, uninterrupted connectivity, and world-class system support. With an RHO service level agreement in place, you'll receive 24x7x365 support, as well as guaranteed uptime.
As an RHO client, your system is housed in our secure, state-of-the-art technology centers specifically designed for health care IT hosting. With RHO, you'll have peace of mind knowing that Cerner’s Technology Centers are HITECH-enabled, HIPAA compliant and ISO 9001:2008 & 13485:2003 certified.
Our technology centers feature:
- Disaster resilient and fault tolerant building design
- Minimum N+1 system component redundancy
- Dual power and telecommunication feeds
- A Cerner-operated private nationwide network
- 24x7x365 security, facility, network, and systems monitoring
- Full intrusion detection and cyber threat monitoring and management
Managing health care technology requires a significant amount of capital. Cerner RHO offers a significant advantage over self hosted options. RHO features predictable, affordable monthly pricing and lower upfront costs so you can better leverage and predict costs.
In some parts of the country, health care organizations have trouble finding qualified IT staff for large-scale system maintenance. In these instances, RHO allows you to direct staff resources you have to where they’re most effective, while Cerner associates maintain your main system.
Cerner has provided application hosting services for more than a decade and has been ranked #1 by the KLAS organization multiple consecutive years for hosting services. As an RHO client, you can leverage this award-winning expertise that we have gained from managing over 500 client systems, allowing you to focus on your core business of providing quality patient care.
What you need to know
Log in to create a review for Remote Hosting Option.