Developed in partnership with practicing pathologists, Cerner CoPathPlus address the unique needs of your laboratory while providing comprehensive workflow automation, management reporting and quality-assurance functions. Whether your pathology department provides services for an academic medical center, reference laboratory, integrated delivery network or community hospital, CoPathPlus helps effectively manage your business.
Cerner CoPathPlus solutions include:
- Advanced Barcoding and Tracking - A comprehensive histology tracking system featuring a positive chain of identification for cassettes and slides utilizing 2-D barcodes.
- PICSPlus - An integrated image-capture and management system that enables capture and annotation of gross and microscopic images, as well as electronic attachment and storage for consultation reports and requisitions.
- CoPathPlus Synoptic Reporting - Perform structured data entry for reporting of cancerous diagnostic information using predefined CAP Protocol or site-specific checklists for surgical specimens. This flexible result entry mechanism solution also provides for molecular testing result entry and discrete data element storage.
- CoMed for Results - A Web-based inquiry system that allows physicians and their staff to have immediate, real-time access to results and case status.
- Integration - Industry-standard HL7 interfaces provide for interfacing to HIS, LIS, reference lab, billing system, cancer registry, specialized stain and molecular/cytogenetic systems. Digital Slide and Millennium Pathnet integration. Specialized cassette and slides engravers supporting 2-D bar coding available.
- Workload Distribution - A supporting CoPathPlus solution that enables CoPathPlus to manage and balance pathologist workload by automatically assigning cases to pathologists based on pathologist availability, case complexity, subspecialties and client preferences.
- CoPathPlus Site Diagram Module - designed to work with the PICSPlus Imaging Solution provides access to site diagrams and supports data entry and data validation for each section of the diagram. The module will generate an image that graphically represents the entered information for each section of the specified organ diagram and can be included on the patient report. The diagram provides physicians with information that helps guide treatment decisions and are invaluable for patient consultation by providing a better understanding of location and distribution of tumors. *
Individual diagrams are purchased separately
What you need to know
Log in to create a review for Cerner CoPathPlus.